Posted By: Jessica Folsom On Monday (6/2) during the regular maintenance period, we’ll be pushing an incremental patch to the live megaservers. The patch includes a handful of important fixes and improvements. We’re still working on finalizing the complete patch notes, but we wanted to share some of the highlights with you now:
We do have more skill line fixes and improvements on the way, and are looking at which ones we can get out next week. We’ll keep you updated.
- Implemented some memory fixes which will improve performance (decrease latency) in Cyrodiil.
- Caltrops: Fixed an issue with Caltrops – you will no longer be immune to siege damage.
- Fixed an issue where some container rewards received through mail by non-veteran rank player characters contained items with no level or icon.
- Catalyst: This passive ability’s bonus has been increased to 15% for Rank I and 30% for Rank II.
- Path of Darkness: This ability’s damage has been slightly increased.
- Veil of Blades: This ability is now capable of critical strikes.
- Puncturing Strikes: Reduced the global cooldown triggered after this ability is used, and slightly increased the ability resource cost. This change impacts Puncturing Strikes and all its morphs.
- Fixed an issue with treasure chests so more than one group member can now loot the chest before it disappears.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some people to get stuck at the login screen or character select screen for a long period of time after experiencing a crash.
- Graphics: We have implemented a fix for those who could not see ghosts when using DX9 after patch 1.1.2. However, we encourage you to use DX11 unless playing on Windows XP.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some collected books to disappear or get replaced when you used a Wayshrine or reloaded the game.