The Elder Scrolls Online v1.3.2 features additional fixes to gameplay, dungeons, and quests. We have also introduced a temporary low-cost skill and stat point respec to prepare for Update 3 going live.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
- The cost to respec has been reduced to 1 gold per skill point or stat point. Note that this is a temporary change to prepare for Update 3 to go live, and is not permanent.
- Shadowy Disguise (Shadow Cloak morph): Fixed an issue where Rank4 of this ability was not increasing the critical strike rating with spells.
- Fixed an issue where Backlash Rank III wasn’t dealing any damage.
- Fire Clench: This ability can no longer knock another player character back multiple times when it is used in rapid succession.
Orc Racial Passives
- Swift Rank 3: This passive now provides the correct increase in damage to charge attacks, which is 6% instead of 2%.
Nord Racial Passives
Crafting & Economy
- You will now gain inspiration when deconstructing Veteran Rank 11 and 12 Glyphs.
- You can now acquire, learn, and craft the recipe Consummate Steak Soup.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Blackheart Haven
- Fixed an issue where you could find yourself outside of the playable area by swimming underneath a wall.
- Selene’s Web
- Fixed an issue where you would become desynced after logging out.
- Bad Man’s Hallows
- You no longer need to be on a quest to enter this public dungeon.
- Hel Ra Citadel
- Healing abilities will no longer target statues in Hel Ra Citadel.
- Veteran Banished Cells
- Keeper Imiril will no longer respawn after she is killed.
Exploration & Itemization
- Auriel’s Shield: This item set no longer creates a damage shield when you damage yourself with abilities such as Equilibrium.
- Eagle Eye: The tooltip for this item set no longer states that it increases the range of the ability Arrow Spray.
- Glyph of Rage: This item is now increased by the weapon trait Infused.
- Song of Lamae: This item set can now critically strike.
- Stygian: Fixed an issue where this item set wasn’t providing a 20% damage increase.
- Twin Sisters: The proc for this item set now ignores armor.
- Motalion Necropolis: You will now be able to use the door after defeating the wave event without having to relog.
- A Hostile Situation: You will now be able to advance this quest, even if you die to Captain Astranya multiple times.
- The Endless War: You will now be able to sprint after placing seeds on the Heritance corpses without breaking the quest.
- Forgotten Soul: Adjusted the level of The Guardian of Root Sunder to level 18 in order to match the level of the quest.
- Woodhearth: You will no longer be teleported to the wrong area if you attempt to travel to another player character in the Imperial Underground.
- Simply Misplaced: You will no longer lose the General’s Essence if you die before activating the spider or scorpion seals.
- Brothers and Bandits: Adjusted the level of this quest to level 37 to match the dungeon and difficulty.
- The First Step: You will no longer be blocked from advancing this quest if you leave the temple during the cleansing ceremony.
- Protecting the Hall: You will no longer be blocked if you kill the monsters too quickly on the quest step “Defend the Hall.”
- The Wizard’s Tome: You can now complete this quest if it was granted as a shared quest from another player character.
- Geirmund’s Hall: Fixed an issue where your progress would be blocked if you ran too far away from the bridge on the quest step “Escort Jakaral to the Bridge.”
- Fixed an issue with the dialog options while talking with the Quartermaster about inspecting a keep.
- Fixed an issue where some Points of Interest would remain on the compass when you left an area and later returned.