TESO Elite Podcast Episode 8

Cast will be @Garbrac, @Keihndeth, @Dr_Chainsaw, @SaintOfMirren

• Show Intro
  • Staff Introductions + What have you been up this last week
  • Hot Topics of the week
    • “Ex” ZOS Employee Troll Post
    • Patch 1.0.5
    • ZOS Ability to patch often and listen to our feedback.
    • Veteran Content – Going from level 45+ style mobs and mechanics to newbie area mechanics. Lack Luster?
    • Losing its Hype? – There is a lot of promised content, but the content we have is lacking in PvE and PvP getting stale already?
    • Is the Immersion the only thing keeping active players active?
    • Emperor. WTF OP!!!???
  • Build of the Week (Suggested by Shenten_Wolf on Twitter) – idea for build (kinda what im doing so I wanna compare) Dawns wrath Templar w 2hander group spec
  • Shameless Plugs
  • Outro

1. RedSatyr April 24, 2014 at 3:33 am

About the alts, I don't mind having to play the story again. I don't make multiple characters for the story really, I make them for the different play styles. For the most part anyway. Also, as far as the story goes, when there's choices I'll pick different options that I didn't go for last time. For a TES game made as an MMO, I think it's been done just fine. Sure, it could have been better, but I don't think it's bad the way it is.

2. ReechAround April 23, 2014 at 12:30 pm
    Mezhuggah
    Garbrac

I think we found one, so the shows should be uploaded within a few days.

Thats good news!

that is great news. i also use podcast addict,( i listen while im a work) looking forward episode 7 and 8 once they are uploaded.

3. Garbrac April 23, 2014 at 11:44 am

Updated to have the recorded version

4. Mezhuggah April 23, 2014 at 12:03 am
    Garbrac

I think we found one, so the shows should be uploaded within a few days.

Thats good news!

5. Garbrac April 22, 2014 at 11:55 pm

I think we found one, so the shows should be uploaded within a few days.

6. Mezhuggah April 22, 2014 at 11:46 pm

OK then i understand. Thanks for the swift answer. Hope you find a new host soon.

7. Garbrac April 22, 2014 at 11:43 pm
    Mezhuggah

Hey! I live in Sweden so sometimes i cant watch your great show live! I have an app on my android called podcast addict, I can listen to your shows there or atleast i use to be able to do that. Your last 2 shows havent been able to find there. Are you doing something different on your last 2 shows when it comes to spreading them on the net? anyways just curious. Thx

@Dr_Chainsaw is our Audio person. However, we've capped out our Host, so we're looking for a new host that can handle the required bandwidth. We were shocked that we capped out our month's bandwidth and we haven't even uploaded 2 shows. Means our One show has uses over 100gb of bandwidth.

8. Mezhuggah April 22, 2014 at 11:38 pm