TESO Elite Official Guild Announcement – NA Servers

Dr_Chainsaw March 12, 2014 31 Comments » Share

ss (2014-03-11 at 08.24.12)

The time you have all been waiting for has arrived!  TESO Elite has officially announced our guild.  We are looking for members of all MMO experience for multiple capacities within the guild.

We are a PvX guild. Our focus is not aimed at one specific area of ESO. We are focused on ensuring we’re a dominating force in both the PvE and PvP environments. We have dedicated leader roles for each who will oversee each area of ESO.

For all the details of the guild follow head over to this thread.

If you already know you love ESO and TESO Elite and want in to the guild, fill out the application here!

See you in Tamriel.

1. Mr Blizzy March 22, 2014 at 2:12 pm

This will expand to the EU side, i'm creating a thread about that already, it won't be so hardcore as our Na brothers atleast on the beggining, i think whats important is that people have atleast a social guild on eu side :)

2. Amarogine March 22, 2014 at 2:06 pm

I might be getting it on ps4 as well…i have a few family members that want me to play with them on it

3. Garbrac March 22, 2014 at 2:03 pm
    Shadelon

So. . . if you had some leaders on the console side, you would consider expanding? Please tell me if I am misunderstanding what you are trying to say.

You're correct. Do you wish to donate us some consoles? :D

4. Shadelon March 22, 2014 at 12:10 pm
    Garbrac

It is PC only. Strictly because the leaders don't have consoles to expand to.

5. stevenonce March 22, 2014 at 3:30 am

I've applied to the guild, I'm hoping I get a chance to play with y'all. Looking forward to seeing you in the game either way! :D

6. Garbrac March 22, 2014 at 3:20 am
    Shadelon

Uh I know this. >.> I'm asking if there will be a division of this guild for the console versions. I see no point in reiterating something everyone already knows.

Read the post thoroughly and in context next time.

It is PC only. Strictly because the leaders don't have consoles to expand to.

7. Libertylight March 22, 2014 at 3:13 am

Happy hunting seek and you will find.;)

8. Shadelon March 22, 2014 at 3:01 am
    BlackHorde

Garbrac would be the best to answer this one, it would be like the EU server, it would required someone that can lead each Console TESO Elite Guild.

Yes I figured that would be the case. We have 2 and a half months before the console version launch to figure this out, it's no big deal.

I blame Microsoft for this no cross platform thing. Square Enix has already proven twice that it can work, so I believe it's Microsoft's policy on this that's forcing it. Hence why Square Enix refuses to release FFXIV for Xbox.

9. BlackHorde March 22, 2014 at 2:56 am
    Shadelon

Read the post thoroughly and in context next time.

10. Shadelon March 22, 2014 at 2:47 am
    BlackHorde

PC & Mac – 1 Mega Server
    XBOX – 1 Mega Server
    PS4 – 1 Mega Server
    All them are Separated.

Read the post thoroughly and in context next time.

11. BlackHorde March 22, 2014 at 2:42 am
    Shadelon

I take it this is for PC only? Or will you be having a division for console players? I will be on PS4.

Would be nice if there were a PS4 division. Perhaps for Xbox One as well.

PC & Mac – 1 Mega Server