New ESO Lithograph

Garbrac March 21, 2014 16 Comments » Share

We have a new lithograph today, The Arrival. The image depicts Molag Bal’s forces invading Tamriel with Molag overlooking from the sky. Zenimax needs to stop creating items that make me want to say “Shut Up And Take My Money”

Purchase this outstanding lithograph from the Bethesda Store.

art-litho-eso-arrival

1. Faentomet March 24, 2014 at 1:16 am

Do want!

2. Jose Rodriguez March 22, 2014 at 3:15 pm
    Isende

figures[DOUBLEPOST=1395489985][/DOUBLEPOST]
    jose, 100lb paper indicates the heaviness of the paper per square inch, not that it weighs 100 lbs. in other words, this is good, strong paper, not like notebook paper (which is 16lb paper, btw).

Thanks for explain me this :D I am noob for some things, but smart for others hahahaha

3. Kylod March 22, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Just ordered mine. $27 delivery, but who cares. I missed out on the books. Gotta get my hands on something!

4. aodoine March 22, 2014 at 1:34 pm

If at least my GF wasn't a graphic designer without a taste for gaming stuff…

/Want

5. Isende March 22, 2014 at 12:05 pm
    Possum

That, framed, would go nicely on the wall to my left, next to the window. :)

figures[DOUBLEPOST=1395489985][/DOUBLEPOST]

Jose Rodriguez

well i see LB and i always imagine weight lol so just troll me hahahaha

6. Jose Rodriguez March 21, 2014 at 11:40 pm
    Garbrac

Not sure if troll or don't know that's the thickness of the paper… lol

well i see LB and i always imagine weight lol so just troll me hahahaha

7. Garbrac March 21, 2014 at 11:33 pm
    Jose Rodriguez

damn 100lb :O who will carry that to my room with not breaking it?

Not sure if troll or don't know that's the thickness of the paper… lol

8. Possum March 21, 2014 at 11:32 pm
    Isende

possum'd probably love that if it were as big and as glorious as the one of rytlock brimstone he currently has over his computer.

hmmmm. perhaps that shall have to go on a to-get list later, if they ever make it available in the ginormous vinyl type.

That, framed, would go nicely on the wall to my left, next to the window. :)

9. Jose Rodriguez March 21, 2014 at 10:46 pm
    Garbrac

Garbrac submitted a new blog post:

New ESO Lithograph

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

damn 100lb :O who will carry that to my room with not breaking it?

10. Libertylight March 21, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Nice going to order today still have a little room left..

11. Isende March 21, 2014 at 8:40 pm

12. Keihndeth March 21, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Failbrac FTL XD

13. Isende March 21, 2014 at 7:29 pm

ooooOOOoooohhhhhshiny!

14. Garbrac March 21, 2014 at 6:24 pm
    DrGerm

Sorry, but it's Invading, not Envading ;)

Super cool… ya, I want.

And for @Kokopele I've wondered the same thing!

Anyone who says lack of sleep impairs your abilities, is full of crap.

15. DrGerm March 21, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Sorry, but it's Invading, not Envading ;)

Super cool… ya, I want.

And for @Kokopele I've wondered the same thing!

16. Kokopele March 21, 2014 at 6:00 pm
    Garbrac

Garbrac submitted a new blog post:

New ESO Lithograph

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

That looks freakin awesome.

It still bring up an important quest to me. Will we see end game pve where all the alliances work together?