ESO Beta Test Confirmed

Garbrac February 25, 2014 7 Comments » Share

Moments ago, ESO announced on their social networks that they have sent out invites to the next ESO beta test.

This test is not just your normal weekend Beta test. Some special things are happening with this test.

• This is the first public Beta Test where the NDA has been removed. You’re free to stream your play session, share screenshots with your friends or on your social networks, use hashtag #ESOBETA.
  • Those who received an invite for this weekend test also received an additional key to give to a friend. Nothing like exploring the world of Tamriel with a friend at your side.
  • A Monkey
  • And let’s not forget about… Wait, a monkey? Yes, that is correct, those who participate in this weekend’s beta test will also receive a free in-game monkey pet.

If you did not receive an invite and want to watch the game, keep an eye on TESO Elite’s social networks, we’ll be streaming our play session, answering questions, and perhaps giving away a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online.

Free-Elder-Scrolls-Monkey

1. pingaton February 26, 2014 at 11:44 am
    jonathan eriksson
    jonathan eriksson
    pingaton

I got an invitation to Beta with an additional key for a friend. So, if anyone still needs a beta key – give me to know. Please note, I have only one available.

you would be awesome if I could have it :D

my mail is jontis@live.se :D

I forwarded ESO BETA invitation to your e-mail address.
    Give me to know, if it works – preferably via TESOElite messaging system.

2. jonathan eriksson February 26, 2014 at 10:19 am
    jonathan eriksson
    pingaton

you would be awesome if I could have it :D

my mail is jontis@live.se :D

3. jonathan eriksson February 26, 2014 at 9:56 am
    pingaton

you would be awesome if I could have it :D

4. pingaton February 26, 2014 at 8:35 am

5. Garbrac February 25, 2014 at 8:50 pm
    Thorgrum

If you were in past beta's do you automatically get in to this one ?

Sadly no, you're not guaranteed a beta invite if you've tested before :(, With them doing a Recruit A Friend thing, I'd assume if you've tested before you'll get in, but I'm not Zenimax so who knows.

6. Thorgrum February 25, 2014 at 8:07 pm

If you were in past beta's do you automatically get in to this one ?

7. Cesco February 25, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Well, I have not been invited (yet, assuming invites take long like they used to do)

If anyone want to invite me as your friend, so you can get they monkey, feel free to do so.

I feel that they are going HARD with this last betas, they are aiming to make the hype explode. I like it